Jan 17, 2008

reading and rereading

You may have wondered, if you glanced at the Big List, why I have not yet read certain obvious classics in my long history of reading whatever comes to hand. I mean, what bright kid didn't read A Wrinkle in Time back in grade or middle school? Basically, I didn't cross something off if I don't remember the specifics well enough to feel comfortable blogging about the story and my response here and now. I like to reread, anyway. You never catch it all the first time around.

2 comments:

white rabbit said...

Hi! answered your query as regards salad dressings and given your blog a little plug so don't bbe surprised if suddenly British lawyers start sniffing around it!

That Hank said...

Hmm, not the crowd I would have aimed for, but anyone with an interest is welcome.